1996 Ski Nautique Open Bow
- PCM 351 HO 285 HP
- PCM 1.23:1 Transmission
- Eagle Galvanized S/A Trailer
- Boat Has Clean/Clear North Carolina Title
This 1996 Ski Nautique came from a man in Maryland who started restoring this boat for his family, and wasn't able to finish the project. He turned to us to purchase the boat and we will do our best to give it a second life!
While this boat is very structurally-sound, the interior was one of the worst examples we have ever seen! We lovingly refer to this boat as the "Rat Nautique" because of how torn up the interior skins were. Don't worry though, there were no actual signs of rats in the boat, just a badly-torn set of interior skins.
This boat had a partially-complete PCM 351 HO engine when we obtained it. Being that the engine was literally in pieces, we opted to remove it and repower the boat with a known-good PCM 351 HO that we already had. This way we know we have a great engine in this boat, and we can take our time assessing the original engine to determine if it is worth rebuilding or not.
This vessel is available for sale as-is, but it is on our schedule for restoration soon. If you are interested in purchasing it pre-restoration, please let us know!
- Remove windshield, disassemble, powdercoat windshield frame, reassemble
- Remove and powdercoat all other appropriate parts (vent covers, etc.)
- Remove interior panels, install new factory-style skins with proper logos and replace foam as-needed
- Check steering cable, and replace if necessary
- Check throttle and transmission cables, and replace if necessary
- Check battey cables and replace if necessary
- Check underwater gear (propeller, rudder, shaft, strut, tracking fins, etc.) and adjust or replace as necessary
- Replace engine with known-good PCM 351 HO
- Thoroughly inspect exhaust system, including muffler and hoses, and check for exhaust riser leaks.
- Remove dashboard, clean, and refurbish all gauges, including completely rebuilding the original Airguide speedometers
- Refinish the original gelcoat, which is in good shape with only medium oxidation.
- Refinish the teak swim platform
- All new factory-correct graphics, decals and pinstripes will be installed.
- Replace carpet
- Reinstall interior panels, windshield, and other interior parts
- Final water test and preparation for delivery
The following options are available at the request of the purchaser:
- PerfectPass Stargazer
- AirGLIDE GPS internals for Airguide Speedometers (this converts Airguide speedometers to GPS, but maintains the original look of the gauge!)
- Roswell Hidden Stereo (No Head Unit, Bluetooth Connectivity, LED Lights in Speakers)
- Bimini Top
- Custom Boat Cover
- Underwater Light
- Engine Compartment Heater
- Replace Carpet with SeaDek
- Trailer Restoration
1996 Ski Nautique Open Bow
We normally expect boats to be picked up at our facility in Mooresville, NC. We will gladly work with a shipping company that YOU hire to ship your boat, however it is your responsibility to ensure that the shipper is trustworthy, and that you are satisfied with the boat before it leaves our facility. We cannot be responsible for damage that occurs after boats leave our facility.