1997 Ski Nautique
- PCM GT-40 310 HP Engine
- PCM 1.23:1 Transmission
- Eagle S/A Trailer
- Boat Has Clean/Clear North Carolina Title
This 1997 Ski Nautique came from South Carolina. It had very little use before we obtained it with just over 100 hours on the clock.
The gelcoat has been wet sanded, buffed, and polished, and it looks excellent! All factory decals and pinstripes are new and look great! The interior has been completely cleaned, and was not in need of replacement. The dashboard has been cleaned, and the gauges have been calibrated. The teak swim platform has also been refinished.
This boat has a PCM GT-40 310 HP engine, and we have gone through the engine to be sure it is running perfectly. The starter was replaced.
This vessel was purchased post-restoration by a gentleman who will use the boat on a lake in North Carolina. This boat will give him many years of enjoyment for sure!
- Clean interior & carpet
- Replace steering cable
- Replace battery cables
- Install new propeller
- Thoroughly inspect exhaust system, including muffler and hoses, and check for exhaust riser leaks (none found)
- Remove dashboard, clean, and calibrate gauges
- Completely refinish gelcoat to the best level reasonably possible
- Refinish the teak swim platform
- Install all new factory-correct graphics, decals and pinstripes
- Final water test and preparation for delivery