2000 Sport Nautique
- PCM 5.0L Engine
- PCM 1.23:1 Transmission
- 2000 Ram-Lin S/A Trailer
- Boat Has Clean/Clear North Carolina Title
This 2000 Sport Nautique came from Orlando, Florida, the home of Nautique Boat Company. It was used there for many years before we acquired it.
This boat is currently undergoing restoration at our shop. The gelcoat has been wet sanded, buffed, and polished, and it looks good, but it is thin in some areas, and there are a few small spots where the blue has worn through, showing the white underneath. Nothing major, but I wanted to make people aware of this. All factory decals and pinstripes are new and look great! The interior has been completely replaced with factory-style skins with the correct logos. The dashboard has been cleaned, and all of the gauges have been replaced. The speedometer has been upgraded to a GPS unit. Both dashboard keypads are also brand new. The teak swim platform is also being refinished.
This boat has a PCM 5.0L engine, and we are currently working through a freshening up procedure on the engine to be sure it is running perfectly.
This vessel will be available for sale once our current restoration process is complete.
- Remove windshield, disassemble, powdercoat windshield frame, reassemble
- Remove and powdercoat all other appropriate parts (vent covers, etc.)
- Remove interior panels, install new factory-style skins with proper logos and replace foam as-needed
- Check steering cable, and replace if necessary
- Check throttle and transmission cables, and replace if necessary
- Check battey cables and replace if necessary
- Check underwater gear (propeller, rudder, shaft, strut, tracking fins, etc.) and adjust or replace as necessary
- Thoroughly test engine and transmission, including compression test, oil change, transmission fluid change, spark plug replacement, belt replacement, impeller replacement, etc.
- Thoroughly inspect exhaust system, including muffler and hoses, and check for exhaust riser leaks.
- Remove dashboard, clean, and replace all gauges, converting this boat to GPS speedometer.
- Address gelcoat issues as best as possible. The blue on this boat is a little on the thin side, but it still looks great.
- Refinish the teak swim platform
- All new factory-correct graphics, decals and pinstripes will be installed.
- Clean carpet, or replace if necessary
- Reinstall interior panels, windshield, and other interior parts
- Final water test and preparation for delivery
The following options are available at the request of the purchaser:
- PerfectPass Stargazer
- Roswell Hidden Stereo (No Head Unit, Bluetooth Connectivity, LED Lights in Speakers)
- Bimini Top
- Custom Boat Cover
- Underwater Light
- Engine Compartment Heater
- Replace Carpet with SeaDek
- Trailer Restoration
2000 Sport Nautique
We normally expect boats to be picked up at our facility in Mooresville, NC. We will gladly work with a shipping company that YOU hire to ship your boat, however it is your responsibility to ensure that the shipper is trustworthy, and that you are satisfied with the boat before it leaves our facility. We cannot be responsible for damage that occurs after boats leave our facility.