2001 Ski Nautique
- PCM GT-40 310 HP Engine
- PCM 1.23:1 Transmission
- 2001 Ram-Lin S/A Trailer
- Boat Has Clean/Clear North Carolina Title
This 2001 Ski Nautique came from a church camp in Maine, where it was used for over twenty years to pull their guests. When they were finished with it, they turned to us to purchase the boat and we will do our best to give it a second life!
This boat has been well-used, meaning that it shows signs of being used without much concern for the cosmetics. The gelcoat has tons of scratches from the dock, although none seem to be that deep. Make no mistake, there are a ton of scratches on this boat, but it may buff out better than you might think. Worst case, the red gel could be resprayed to eliminate the scratches completely.
This boat has a GT-40 engine, which will need some freshening up in order to run at its best. The gauges on the dash are in poor condition, and will need replacement. The vinyl interior has been recently replaced, but it is not even close to the right type of vinyl, and doesn't have the proper logos or patterns. The carpet is rough.
This vessel is available for sale as-is, but it is on our schedule for restoration soon. If you are interested in purchasing it pre-restoration, act fast!
- Remove windshield, disassemble, powdercoat windshield frame, reassemble
- Remove and powdercoat all other appropriate parts (vent covers, etc.)
- Remove interior panels, install new factory-style skins with proper logos and replace foam as-needed
- Check steering cable, and replace if necessary
- Check throttle and transmission cables, and replace if necessary
- Check battey cables and replace if necessary
- Check underwater gear (propeller, rudder, shaft, strut, tracking fins, etc.) and adjust or replace as necessary
- Thoroughly test engine and transmission, including compression test, oil change, transmission fluid change, spark plug replacement, belt replacement, impeller replacement, etc.
- Thoroughly inspect exhaust system, including muffler and hoses, and check for exhaust riser leaks.
- Remove dashboard, clean, and replace all gauges, converting this boat to GPS speedometer.
- Address gelcoat issues as best as possible. This will involve serious wet sanding and buffing. We may end up respraying the red stripe if necessary.
- Refinish the teak swim platform
- All new factory-correct graphics, decals and pinstripes will be installed.
- Clean carpet, or replace if necessary
- Reinstall interior panels, windshield, and other interior parts
- Final water test and preparation for delivery
The following options are available at the request of the purchaser:
- PerfectPass Stargazer
- Roswell Hidden Stereo (No Head Unit, Bluetooth Connectivity, LED Lights in Speakers)
- Bimini Top
- Custom Boat Cover
- Underwater Light
- Engine Compartment Heater
- Replace Carpet with SeaDek
- Trailer Restoration
2001 Ski Nautique
We normally expect boats to be picked up at our facility in Mooresville, NC. We will gladly work with a shipping company that YOU hire to ship your boat, however it is your responsibility to ensure that the shipper is trustworthy, and that you are satisfied with the boat before it leaves our facility. We cannot be responsible for damage that occurs after boats leave our facility.