2002 Ski Nautique
- PCM 5.8L GT-40 Engine
- PCM 1.23:1 Transmission
- Continental S/A Trailer
- Boat Has Clean/Clear North Carolina Title
This 2002 Ski Nautique came from Kelleys Island, Ohio. It was a Christian camp boat before we acquired it.
This boat is currently undergoing full restoration at our shop. The gelcoat has been wet sanded, buffed, and polished, and it looks excellent! All factory decals and pinstripes are new and look great! The interior has been completely replaced with factory-style skins with the correct logos. The dashboard has been cleaned, and the speedometer and tachometer have been replaced. The speedometer has been upgraded to a GPS unit. Both dashboard keypads are also brand new. PerfectPass Stargazer 3-Event has been installed. The teak swim platform is also being refinished.
This boat has a PCM 5.8L GT-40 310 HP engine, and we are currently working through the engine to be sure it is running perfectly.
This vessel was purchased mid-restoration by a gentleman who will use the boat on Lake Winnipesaukee in New Hampshire. This boat will give him many years of enjoyment for sure!
- Remove windshield, disassemble, powdercoat windshield frame, reassemble
- Remove and powdercoat all other appropriate parts (vent covers, etc.)
- Remove interior panels, install new factory-style skins with proper logos and replace foam as-needed
- Replace steering cable
- Check throttle and transmission cables, and replace if necessary
- Replace battery cables
- Check underwater gear (rudder, shaft, strut, tracking fins, etc.) and adjust or replace as necessary
- Refinish original propeller with Nautique logos
- PCM is handling the engine refurbishment on this engine.
- Thoroughly inspect exhaust system, including muffler and hoses, and check for exhaust riser leaks. (Muffler checked out OK, but we replaced all exhaust hoses.)
- Remove dashboard, clean, and replace speedometer and tachometer, converting this boat to GPS speedometer.
- Completely refinish gelcoat to the best level reasonably possible
- Refinish the teak swim platform
- All new factory-correct graphics, decals and pinstripes are installed.
- Replace carpet with new factory-style carpet
- Reinstall interior panels, windshield, and other interior parts
- Final water test and preparation for delivery
The following options were installed at the request of the purchaser:
- PerfectPass Stargazer 3-Event
- Roswell Hidden Stereo (No Head Unit, Bluetooth Connectivity, LED Lights in Speakers)
- Bimini Top
- Custom Boat Cover
- PTM Edge Mirror