2003 Air Nautique 226 Team Edition
- PCM 5.7L Excalibur Engine
- Ram-Lin D/A Trailer
- Boat Has Clean/Clear North Carolina Title
This 2003 Air Nautique 226 came to us from Texas. It spent many years there before we acquired it.
The gelcoat has been wet sanded, buffed, and polished, and it looks excellent! All factory decals are new and look great! The interior has been completely refurbished. The dashboard has been cleaned, and the gauges have been replaced. PerfectPass has been installed. The swim platform has also been refinished.
This boat has a PCM Excalibur 330 HP engine, and we have gone through the engine to be sure it is running perfectly.
This vessel was purchased post-restoration by a gentleman from Raleigh, NC. This boat will give him many years of enjoyment for sure!
- Refurbish interior panels, reeplacing as-needed
- Replace steering cable
- Check throttle and transmission cables, and replace if necessary
- Check underwater gear (rudder, shaft, strut, tracking fins, etc.) and adjust or replace as necessary
- Refinish original propeller
- Thoroughly inspect exhaust system, including muffler and hoses, and check for exhaust riser leaks
- Remove dashboard, clean, and replace gauges
- Completely refinish gelcoat to the best level reasonably possible
- Remove original tower & replace with Roswell Aviator
- Install Roswell Shadow Top Bimini
- Refinish the swim platform
- Install all new factory-correct graphics and decals
- Clean carpet
- Reinstall interior panels and other interior parts
- Final water test and preparation for delivery
The following options were installed at the request of the purchaser:
- Roswell Hidden Stereo (No Head Unit, Bluetooth Connectivity, LED Lights in Speakers)
- Roswell Aviator Tower
- Roswell Shadow Top Bimini
- Roswell Mirror