2003 Sport Nautique 216 Team Edition
- PCM Excalibur 330 Engine
- Trailmaster S/A Trailer
- Boat Has Clean/Clear North Carolina Title
This 2003 Sport Nautique 216 came to us from Wisconsin. It has an interesting story.
The original owner purchased the boat new in 2003. He special-ordered it with no graphics, and installed this weird custom fish graphic on the boat himself. He used the boat just a handful of times in 2003, winterized it, put the cover on it, and it SAT IN HIS YARD FOR THE NEXT SEVENTEEN YEARS UNTOUCHED!
The boat had ELEVEN hours on it!
We acquired the boat in 2020. It was very dirty, and severely neglected, but it was 100% complete, and was a true time capsule. Take a look at the pictures!
The gelcoat has been wet sanded, buffed, and polished, and it looks excellent! All factory decals and pinstripes are new and look great! The interior has been completely replaced with factory-style skins with the correct logos. The dashboard has been cleaned, the carpet was cleaned, and all hard plastic was refreshed.
Since the engine hadn't been run in seventeen years, we opted to have PCM rebuild it, even though it only had 11 hours on it.
This vessel was purchased from us in 2021 by a family that will get many years of enjoyment out of this incredible vessel. It is likely the lowest-hour 2003 Nautique in existence.
- Remove windshield, clean windshield & frame, reassemble
- Remove interior panels, install new factory-style skins with proper logos where necessary, and replace foam as-needed
- Check underwater gear (rudder, shaft, strut, tracking fins, etc.) and adjust or replace as necessary
- Remove dashboard, clean, and test
- Replace stereo amplifier
- Completely refinish gelcoat to the best level reasonably possible
- All new factory-correct graphics and decals are installed.
- Reinstall interior panels, windshield, and other interior parts
- Final water test and preparation for delivery
The following options were installed at the request of the purchaser:
- Roswell Mirror